GROSS! The New Rumor About Joe Biden Is Pretty Bad – Free Press Fail

Fake News

GROSS! The New Rumor About Joe Biden Is Pretty Bad

As if Biden’s approval ratings weren’t scary enough, the president is now plagued with a rumor that cannot be helping him.

...

It seems someone has reported that Biden may have pooped his pants in front of the Pope at a recent meeting.

Tweets emerged over the weekend and no one on Team Biden has bothered to dispute them. #PoopyPantsBiden trended for almost 48 hours!

Do you think it happened?

1. Donna Ousley

November 1, 2021 at 11:27 am

I really doubt this is true. But if it is, it is not a laughing matter. He could not help it nor could millions of people help an accident like this. I do not care for Biden at all and I think he has done nothing but drag our country down, But I don’t believe something like this is funny. rumor or not. This should not be spread throughout.

2. P W

November 1, 2021 at 11:29 am

I wouldn’t be surprised by it and I wouldn’t be surprised that his staff wouldn’t say enough is enough and we have to put a lid on this entire Presidency!

This is a Titanic moment in the history of our country, Biden could singlehandedly blow up the leftist narrative with his horrific performance as President. I just hope everyone realizes later, through the lens of history that sympathetic leftists concocted this presidency and colluded with the mainstream leftist media to make this presidency happen, this was their doing and they should not be allowed near power ever again or this will happen!

3. Gina

November 1, 2021 at 11:34 am

This is in very poor taste, don’t even care what party you are (although we all know). This is a low worthy of Donald Trump.

4. Brian Z

November 1, 2021 at 11:55 am

Story goes that Joe forgot who he was talking to. He asked his handlers “who is this guy again?” Someone said “Pope” into his ear piece. Joe heard the word POOP. So he did.

5. Big D

November 1, 2021 at 11:56 am

LMAO, and it’s clean!

6. Kilemal

November 1, 2021 at 12:05 pm

I doubt there’s anything new about that addlepate moron’s incontinence. I’ll bet further that at quite a number of public appearances that his Depends have filled and leaked and this explains why he is shuffle-trotted out of press and announcement meets; “What is that awful smell?” Hey, if it looks like poop, smells like poop…

7. Mike king

November 1, 2021 at 12:12 pm

I f the man is sick just leave it alone .This is not news worthy it just makes you look like a democrat by advertising it.

8. Peter Greco

November 1, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Well, he has been a shitty president after all. 85% of America knew that.

9. tinker68

November 1, 2021 at 1:45 pm

I think anything is possible with this lying piece of shiite.

10. John L. Grumbach

November 1, 2021 at 1:45 pm

Rumor has it that this is a “normal” event for him. Not surprised at all. No sense in trying to cover this up – the truth is what it is.

11. Bob

November 1, 2021 at 1:51 pm

I was listening to the news on the radio this morning, & although this has been completely ignored in the American press, it’s been circulated in the Italian news agencies as true.
    Like anything else in politics, if it’s repeated enough, people will start to believe it as a fact.
    Wouldn’t put it past him though.

• Bob

November 1, 2021 at 1:54 pm

What’s holding up my comment? My OPINION of what is being reported?

12. Bob

November 1, 2021 at 1:57 pm

There’s a question at the end of the article ” Do you think it happened” ?

Yes I do

13. Jerry Sims

November 1, 2021 at 3:29 pm

Yes I do.

14. John Wallace

November 1, 2021 at 3:30 pm

we hav bigger problem to worry about than bidens bowels

15. Gerard A Strauss

November 1, 2021 at 3:53 pm

I think you’re scum.

16. Big Ed

November 1, 2021 at 4:19 pm

Biden has literally pooped on everything else he has touched, why not his pants? To tell you the truth, I almost pooped my pants when I read that two of the most powerful men in the world were both Catholics-Pope Francis and J. R. Biden. In fact, by any previous expectations for Catholics, neither of them is a Catholic. You can’t be a Catholic and a communist, you can’t be a Catholic and an abortionist, you can’t be a Catholic and be OK with same sex marriage or even same sex sex, and I don’t believe God would be OK when a mentally ill man believes himself to be a woman nor would He be happy about this same mentally ill man being a man when it profited him and a woman when that paid better.

17. Junior

November 1, 2021 at 4:58 pm

So much for the Separation of Church and State.

18. Maria Koch

November 2, 2021 at 8:47 pm

As a Christian, I believe that GOD does not make mistakes. He loves everyone. Just because you say you’re Christian and believe lies and dumb ideas about Biden does not make it true. The Pope believes that you should love whom ever you want,and a woman can choose for herself and guess you don’t believe in LQBT committee? BTW, that is a fake story.

19. Smokin' Joe

November 3, 2021 at 12:53 am

I guess this proves once and for all that Biden is full of it.