Fake News

BREAKING: Why Did A Parkinson’s Expert Visit The White House?

KJP had to answer a really tough question about why a Parkinson’s expert visited the White House. See what she said.

1. Kathryn

July 9, 2024 at 11:59 am

I make up to $24 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $89h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now I am hoping I could help someone else out there by sharing this link.Try it, you won’t regret it!.

HERE→ http://www.get.salary7.com

2. Sharon Evans

July 9, 2024 at 2:18 pm

Amazing! I’ve been making $dollar every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………… https://www.pays77.com

3. stanley shack

July 9, 2024 at 2:23 pm

the health of any president should always be made public. We the citizens of the great nation hsave right and moral obligation to be inform of any president health. No matter how sick, ill, mentally retarded, old, or how popapular.

• Dan

July 9, 2024 at 3:45 pm

I totally agree. Democrat, Republican or independent. ANY president.

4. sarah

July 9, 2024 at 5:39 pm

Ev­­­er­­­yb­­­od­­­y c­­­an e­­­ar­­­n 250$+ da­­­il­­­y… Y­­­o­­­u c­­­an e­­­arn f­­­ro­­­m 6000-12000 a m­­­on­­­th o­­­r ev­­­en m­­­or­­­e if y­­­ou w­­­or­­­k a­­­s a­­­ fu­­­ll ti­­­me j­­­ob…I­­­t’s ea­­­sy, j­­­us­­­t fo­­­ll­­­ow in­­­str­­­ucti­­­ons o­­­n th­­­is pa­­­ge, re­­­ad i­­­t car­­­ef­­­u­­­l­­­ly f­­­ro­­­m st­­­ar­­­t t­­­o f­­­in­­­i­­­sh… I­­­t’s a fl­­­exi­­­b­­­l­­­e j­­­o­­­b b­­­u­­­t a g­­­o­­­o­­­d e­­­ar­­­n­­­i­­­ng o­­­pp­­­or­­­t­­­u­­­n­­­i­­­t­­­y.. g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­i­­­l thank you….. http://www.Workjoin7.com

5. Purepurple

July 9, 2024 at 8:42 pm

The liberal left wanted to know about Donald Trump’s medical checkup’s but now that it’s Biden we aren’t allowed to ask or know anything. The left is covering up details of so many issues that are happening in our country and this is not acceptable. Why are they getting away with all of this? Why aren’t they stopped? Am I the only one who thinks this is an insult to our country? Biden is not living up to his promise, the oath he took on his inauguration to defend and protect our country from enemies foreign and domestic. Under President Trump we were safe, our country prospered. We were making money and wasn’t putting up with inflation, groceries, gas, utilities, everything is so expensive! Stop these lefties from lying saying that our economy is better when it’s ABSOLUTELY NOT! THEY ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL AT ALL! JOE BIDEN IS NOT DOING A GOOD JOB, HE’S NOT EVEN RUNNING OUR COUNTRY SO STOP WITH THE LYING! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

6. Donald

July 10, 2024 at 1:42 am

i am making a good salary from home $650-$700/week , which is amazing, under a year ago i was jobless in a horrible economy. i thank god every day i was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail

reinforce your heart.this website……>>>>>>>>>>>> http://Www.Join.Payathome9.com

7. wiresuk

July 13, 2024 at 4:23 pm

Fantastic site A lot of helpful info here Im sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious And naturally thanks on your sweat