Fake News

WOW! Why Did Jill Biden Just SNAP At Reporters?!

Jill Biden did NOT like this question.

1. Streak

July 9, 2024 at 10:27 am

Jill and Joe Bidumb are both Brain Dead SOB. Joe you are a LOSER and always been a LOSER FJB

• sarah

July 9, 2024 at 5:39 pm

Ev­­­er­­­yb­­­od­­­y c­­­an e­­­ar­­­n 250$+ da­­­il­­­y… Y­­­o­­­u c­­­an e­­­arn f­­­ro­­­m 6000-12000 a m­­­on­­­th o­­­r ev­­­en m­­­or­­­e if y­­­ou w­­­or­­­k a­­­s a­­­ fu­­­ll ti­­­me j­­­ob…I­­­t’s ea­­­sy, j­­­us­­­t fo­­­ll­­­ow in­­­str­­­ucti­­­ons o­­­n th­­­is pa­­­ge, re­­­ad i­­­t car­­­ef­­­u­­­l­­­ly f­­­ro­­­m st­­­ar­­­t t­­­o f­­­in­­­i­­­sh… I­­­t’s a fl­­­exi­­­b­­­l­­­e j­­­o­­­b b­­­u­­­t a g­­­o­­­o­­­d e­­­ar­­­n­­­i­­­ng o­­­pp­­­or­­­t­­­u­­­n­­­i­­­t­­­y.. g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­i­­­l thank you….. http://www.Workjoin7.com

2. itsreleased

July 9, 2024 at 10:29 am

obviously like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand Ill certainly come back again

3. Kathryn

July 9, 2024 at 11:59 am

I make up to $24 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $89h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now I am hoping I could help someone else out there by sharing this link.Try it, you won’t regret it!.

HERE→ http://www.get.salary7.com

4. Sharon Evans

July 9, 2024 at 2:17 pm

i am making a good salary from home $650-$700/week , which is amazing, under a year ago i was jobless in a horrible economy. i thank god every day i was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail

reinforce your heart.this website…… https://www.pays77.com

5. Julia

July 9, 2024 at 5:41 pm

They give me $285 an hour to finish work on an laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting the

following link———————➤ http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com

6. Purepurple

July 9, 2024 at 8:23 pm

The journalist was not screaming at Jill Biden and she wasn’t talking she was walking towards the vehicle because she wasn’t going to answer them, she feels she doesn’t have to. Jill thinks she’s all that so important that some people are beneath her. What a loser to think she is way above others because she’s the First Lady. I truly hope she gets a pay back better known as karma. Jill knowing Joe shouldn’t have even run for president back in 2020 she knew even then he wasn’t all there. What happened to the fairy tale marriage they are suppose to have? Jill is a selfish, greedy, self centered bitch. Payback will be brutal to this woman and I hope it happens very soon.

7. Donald

July 10, 2024 at 1:41 am

reinforce your heart.this website……>>>>>>>>>>>> http://Www.Join.Payathome9.com

8. streameastweb

July 10, 2024 at 7:03 am

I have been browsing online more than three hours today yet I never found any interesting article like yours It is pretty worth enough for me In my view if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before

9. best iptv smarter

July 10, 2024 at 7:59 am

Wonderful beat I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site how could i subscribe for a blog web site The account aided me a acceptable deal I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea