Unlike President Trump who has never said anything racist and is only accused of racism based on completely made up intentions and innuendos and assumed meanings from the liberal media – Joe Biden repeatedly vocalized his cavalier racism. Here are the top 12 racist things that Joe Biden not only believes, but feels comfortable saying out loud:
- “If my opponent wins, they’re going to put y’all back in chains.” – Joe Biden during the 2012 campaign cycle referring to liberal darling and never-Trump ally, Mitt Romney
- “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a Jungle…a racial jungle” – Joe Biden on desegregating schools in 1977
- If you’re having trouble figuring out if you’re for me or you’re for Trump then you aint black.” – Joe Biden in a May 2020 video interview with Charlamagne tha God
- “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” – Joe Biden in 2019 to the Asian and Latino Coalition
- “You cannot go to a 7-eleven or a Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” – Joe Biden in 2006 while bragging about how great he is with the Indian American community
- “I do not buy the concept, popular in the 60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years.’” – Joe Biden again on integrating schools which he opposed vehemently in the LATE 70s.
- “We [Delawareans] were on the South’s side of the Civil War.” – Joe Biden in 1987 in Alabama
- “I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate, bright and clean.” – Joe Biden on Barack Obama in 2008
Corn Pop would NOT approve. But I guess Kamala Harris is totally cool with racism.