FPF TV

BREAKING: Is This Joe Biden’s Best Weekend At Bernie’s Impression Ever?

The weekend at Bernie’s joke has been made for quite some time but somehow it keeps getting more real.

In this weird scene, Biden appears still as a board while a man in a dress dances around him.

WHAT is going on?

1. Sylvia Christian

June 11, 2024 at 9:37 am

I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………. https://www.new.cash67.com

2. Www.Worksprofit1.com

June 11, 2024 at 10:11 am

I essentially make about $6,000-$8,000 every month on the web. It’s sufficient to serenely supplant my old employments pay, particularly considering I just work around 10-13 hours every week from home. I was stunned how simple it was after I attempted it duplicate underneath web…

HERE ——–>> https://Www.Worksprofit1.com

3. Kim J

June 11, 2024 at 12:28 pm

Getting paid every month easily more than $15k just by doing simple job online. Last month i have exactly received $17529 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day online. start earning more cash online just by follow instructions here……..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.Work60.com

4. homeworkify

June 12, 2024 at 1:00 am

Using ChatGPT 4 alongside Homeworkify can enhance the learning experience by offering detailed explanations, generating new practice problems, and clarifying complex concepts.

5. Jason Smith

June 13, 2024 at 7:31 am

Thankyou for this information, I am really glad to see this post. I also want to recommend you to try this Chicago Jacket.

6. изработка на уеб сайт

June 16, 2024 at 5:52 am

Thank you immensely for the wealth of knowledge you’ve provided on your platform. Your content has been instrumental in expanding my understanding, and I’m eager to continue exploring all that your site has to offer.

7. изработка на уеб сайт

June 16, 2024 at 4:37 pm

Your website has become my go-to resource for insightful content. Thank you for consistently delivering valuable information that helps me grow. I’ll definitely be back for more!

8. сглобяеми къщи цена

June 16, 2024 at 7:18 pm

Your platform has been a beacon of enlightenment for me. Thank you for the diligent curation of invaluable content. I’m eagerly anticipating my next visit to soak up more insights!

9. турски сглобяеми къщи

June 16, 2024 at 7:47 pm

I just wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible work you’re doing. Your platform has become my go-to destination for learning, and I’m constantly inspired by the valuable insights you share. Thank you for making a difference!

10. for this study synonym

June 19, 2024 at 1:19 am

Its like you read my mind You appear to know so much about this like you wrote the book in it or something I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit but other than that this is fantastic blog A great read Ill certainly be back