FACT CHECK: TRUE? President Trump Was Right About Biden’s Plans For Fracking – Free Press Fail

Fake News

FACT CHECK: TRUE? President Trump Was Right About Biden’s Plans For Fracking

Remember when President Trump promised America that Joe Biden was going to ban fracking and he was fact-checked like 9,000 times by every outlet?

Well guess what Joe Biden is doing now.

Banning fracking!

He announced on Wednesday that he would be banning all new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters.

This is in stark contrast to Biden’s own clarification in Pennsylvania ahead of the election when he told a Pittsburg station that “No, I would not shut down this industry. I know our Republican friends are trying to say I said that.”

Welp.

Good luck, Pennsylvania.

1. gary

February 2, 2021 at 3:17 pm

This appears to be a Homeless Uprising. Not actually Antifa per se. I personally do not view such an event either left or right. I see desperation and hopelessness erupting, not to be confused with the racist white power attack on our Republic on January 6 in Washington DC.

Homelessness is not a conservative or progressive issue, it is a human rights and mental health issue. The timeline for this problem can be traced to one Ronald Reagan who created a tumor when he closed the state mental hospitals in California. That tumor metastasized as the states one by one followed suit shuttering mental health programs.

2. Honest

February 2, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Yea, Good Luck Pennsy and the USA~

3. Joe

February 2, 2021 at 4:21 pm

I remember that statement coming from his.mouth and I told myself “BS he will shut it down within weeks of getting elected.” Will Pennsylvania what do you think now?

4. olga Taylor

February 2, 2021 at 6:59 pm

It appears our next four years with Biden and his cohorts will do as President Trump warned us all about, and that is to destroy America.
    My goodness, wasn’t anyone watching or listening? Didn’t anyone see or
    feel what the Obama years felt like? Didn’t anyone see or feel the great
    recession? See businesses close their doors one after another?
    We have to stop this anti-American behavior by voting all Democrats out of office…ALL of THEM! On top of everything, God is being aced out too! The unborn are being murdered! And Biden is a good Catholic? I don’t think so.

5. Debbie nazare

February 3, 2021 at 4:31 pm

it’s just a disgrace what biden did to these workers. he doesn’t care about america and he isn’t for uniting this country like he said which i didn’t believe anyway. he has millions of dollars, let him pay these workers who just lost their jobs right from under them like the switch of a light.

he will never make america great like trump did.

6. Duke

February 5, 2021 at 5:29 pm

So the whining airheads who supported and voted for Biden/Harris of which many held union jobs are now out of work. Too bad. Trump warned all of you time and time again the demtards were rigging the election so they could become your dictator. You now got what you wanted. SUFFER!