BREAKING: Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Joe Biden’s $3.5 Trillion Spending Plan
Liberals in Congress are hard at work to force through Biden’s unpopular “everything is infrastructure” bill.
Economists predict it will cost close to $5 Trillion, but most Democrats insist it’s *ONLY* $3.5 Trillion in new spending.
Biden, though, thinks it’s FREE.
Over the weekend, in defense of his plan, he tweeted: “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.”
This is a lie Jen Psaki repeated as well.
But we know it’s completely delusional. It’s not free. It’s going to cost us A LOT.
And what are we paying for, exactly?
A laundry list of liberal wishes.
Conservative radio host Mark Levin got into the details and here’s what he found:
- $80 billion will go to increase the size of the IRS to hire 50,000 new employees to monitor all financial transactions of Americans with at least $600 in their bank account.
- Monthly payments per child.
- Green New Deal style funding for solar and wind power, “environmental justice” programs (whatever that is).
- Carbon and methane taxes that are sure to contribute to rising cost of food.
- Huge increase in the corporate tax rate that would make corporate taxes in the USA higher than those IN CHINA.
- Federally funded free pre-K, free community college, and mandated 12 weeks of family leave
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
This bill is POISON and there’s no way conservatives should let it pass.