Yesterday Joe Biden acted very presidentially by calling Fox News White House Correspondent, Peter Doocy a “Stupid son of a b*tch” because he asked about inflation. The left media has been quick to call the incident a “hot mic” mistake made by the president but actually, he was sitting squarely at the podium with a mic that had been on just seconds before – so it’s pretty clear he absolutely intended to insult Doocy to his face on the microphone (tbh I might respect this more than a hot mic).
President Biden has not attempted to recharacterize Doocy though he kind of apologized
like a coward.
But it’s time for Free Press Fail to take after the brave heroes over at Snopes and Washington Post and fact-check this claim. Is Peter Doocy a “stupid son of a b*tch?”
Let’s look at the facts:
Is Peter Doocy stupid?
- Doocy attended Villanova University where he received a bachelors in political science. The degree, though called political “science” is actually a libreal arts degree which corroborates the claim of stupidity.
- Peter Doocy is not known for making personal attacks and conducts himself with professionalism in most if not all settings. This discredits the claim of stupidity.
- John McCain called Peter Doocy stupid long before Joe Biden. This discredits the claim of stupidity because John McCain was not a credible judge of character.
- The left hates Peter Doocy’s questions and thinks they’re hard and mean. This discredits the claim of stupidity.
Is Peter Doocy a son of b*tch?
- Peter Doocy is the son of Steve Doocy who is an anchor on Fox and Friends meaning Peter’s career is a product of nepotism. This corroborates the claim of “son of b*tch.”
- However, Steve Doocy is a beloved conservative commentator. This discredits the claim of “son of b*tch.”
- Steve Doocy also attended the University of Kansas where he managed to obtain a Bachelor of Science. This discredits the claim of “son of a b*tch.”
- Peter Doocy is over six feet tall and objectively attractive. This discredits the claim of “son of a b*tch.”
- Peter Doocy is married to Hillary Vaughn who is a Fox Business contributor and reporter for several outlets. She’s also very pretty. This discredits the claim of “son of a b*tch.”
- Peter Doocy appears friendly with Fox News personality Jesse Waters. This corroborates the claim of “son of a b*tch.”
Conclusion: Peter Doocy is only kind of a stupid son of a b*tch
Examining the facts, Doocy is about as much a stupid son of a b*tch as all DC insiders with powerful parents and maybe even slightly less so. Certainly, he seems to be less of a stupid son of a b*tch than his direct peers in the mainstream media.
Good luck out there Pete!