1. “Do you know how many millions of Americans have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and survived?” – Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
Seems Googleable, Senator Leahy.
2. “[Were you] Chastising the Chief Justice of distorting and upholding the statute [Affordable Care Act] when he should have struck it down?” – Senator Chris Coons (D-DE)
Not sure “chastise” is a word you would have used for a male nominee, Senator.
3. “Is it your legal position that [making IVF] a crime would be constitutional?” – Senator Blumenthal
To be clear: Amy Coney Barrett has never opposed IVF treatments. It’s a ridiculous question.
4. “Do you think that it’s appropriate for the Court to take into consideration real-world impacts of their decision making?” – Senator Mazie Hirono
Which other world is there, Senator?
5. “You condemn White Supremacy, correct?” Senator Corey Booker
I assume Senator Booker will have to ask Justice Barrett this question 17 or so more times before he accepts her answer.
6. “They [Justices Thomas and Alito’] called it [court rulings on LGBT rights] a problem. Do you know what they [meant]?” – Senator Corey Booker
How is she supposed to know what they meant? Should she steal their diary or something?