10 Reasons Frank Luntz Is A Washed-Up, No Good Pollster
Formerly relevant pollster, Frank Luntz, recently provided his oh so important opinion that the Trump campaign is “the worst” he’s ever seen. He went so far as to say that his team should be brought up on “political malpractice” charges (bet he really chuckled in the mirror about that one).
Here are the top 10 reasons why Frank Luntz is washed up hack who couldnt predict a campaign outcome any more than a puppy can predict the superbowl:
- Frank Luntz tweeted this on November 8, 2016:
This one aged both quickly and badly.
- John Boehner hates Frank Luntz
John Boehner is not a perfect conservative, but when asked his aide said he would “rather light himself on fire” than endorse Biden with his other establishment turncoats so if Frank Luntz is too slimy for John Boehner he’s too slimy for us all.
- He also said Mitt Romney’s campaign was terrible
I don’t think there could be two campaigns run more differently for a candidate of the same party than Mitt Romney 2012 and Trump 2020. And yet Frank Luntz says they both sucked. Perhaps Luntz just likes to think he’s better than everyone.
- Frank Luntz held this disastrous “bipartisan” panel in 2019 with liberal media outlet, Vice
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRihVmBy1o&list=PLv4kSVrOxQCOnC1dP3ARIzWLS82RW0zEN&index=7&t=0s
Lol, Frank. LOL
- He has replicas of the oval office and Monica Lewinsky’s dress in his home
That’s some first rate unstable behavior. And also creepy.
- He moved to California for no reason
His very creepy bedroom in LA
He moved to California post-socialism for no reason at all. Not like he had a job there like a good American. Not like he already lived there and the socialists took over him and he’s fighting back. No he just wanted to weirdly live in LA.
- Frank Luntz didn’t believe that Senator Mitch McConnell could hold his conference together to block a supreme court justice confirmation before the 2016 election
He was, by his own admission, quite wrong.
- Frank Luntz predicted Mitt Romney would win the 2012 election “no doubt about it”
Remember just a few items ago when Frank claimed he claimed he always thought the Romney campaign as “idiotic”? Seems like that might not be true.
- In 2014, Frank Luntz wrote the most ironic article of our lifetime about how Pollsters are irresponsibly wrong
The article goes on to say that Pollsters should be more clear and more responsible before making wild predictions. Frank does not seem to have taken his own advice since 2014.
- Frank Luntz tweeted this on November 8, 2016
Just wanted to make sure this one was remembered.