6 Most “Radical” Things Ted Cruz Has Said
The word written on the collective bathroom mirror of the left this week has been “radicalized” and they’re throwing it as hard as they can at the two Senators who had the audacity to question the validity of the most opaque election in American history, Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz. For some reason, perhaps his name is written in the more popular stall of the proverbial bathroom, Ted Cruz specifically is receiving the most cries of radicalism. In fact, the bastion of calm and moderation herself, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, compared Ted Cruz’s beliefs to her actual physical sexual assault (see my note on this here).
But you know what we see their point. Senator Ted Cruz really is a radical. And he should be called out for the crazy things he has said. Here are the top 5 radical positions of Ted Cruz which would probably incite violence:
- “You think we’re rallying now? You ain’t seen nothing yet…already you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants … protesters taking up at their house saying ‘no peace, no sleep… If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
Oh Gosh wait Im so sorry – that was actually senior democratic House member, Chairman of House Financial Service, Rep. Maxine Waters. Really need to work on our fact checking my mistake.
- “My message to the Jewish community, and all communities, is this simple: the time for warnings has passed. I have instructed the NYPD to proceed immediately to summons or even arrest those who gather in large groups. This is about stopping this disease and saving lives. Period.”
Oh wow sorry, again no that was democratic mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio.
- “The activity in the cluster [of Jewish communities] is very different than what’s going on in the rest of the state…the state’s Covid-19 positivity rate is 1.1% while the average for the 20 ZIP codes [all jewish communities] with the highest rates is more than 5%, he said, adding that at least one ZIP code has a positivity rate of about 20%”
This is embarrassing, actually no that wasn’t Ted Cruz talking about justifying invading Jewish neighborhoods this was democratic hero of the left, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
- “To watch an elected official who claims to represent the people…baldly pin his hopes for election on suppression of the people’s democratic right to vote has been truly appalling” and “I do not concede that the process was proper, nor do I condone that process.”
Shoot actually that wasn’t Ted Cruz about the 2020 election that was Nobel Laureate and champion of the Democratic party in Georgia as well as failed candidate for Governor Stacey Abrams in 2018 and still in 2019 respectively.
- “He knew they [Russians] were trying to do whatever they could to discredit me with emails, so there’s obviously a trail there, but I don’t know that in our system we have any means of doing that, but I just wanted to add to the point you made. There’s no doubt they influenced the election: We now know more about how they did that.”
Oh man, egg on my face again. This was actually Hllary Clinton in 2017 seemingly suggesting there are no legal means for an election to be challenged but that we know that a foreign entity stole our democracy. I wonder if that caused people to think illegal means such as violence might be the right way to challenge the election?
- “[We] should immediately appoint an electoral commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states. Once completed, individual states would evaluate the commission’s findings and could convene a special legislative session to certify a change in their vote, if needed.” and in reference to the election of 1876, “we shouldn’t follow that precedent.”
This RADICAL call to insurrection citing legal processes and calm referrals to procedural precedent IS actually what Senator Ted Cruz RADICALLY said. Finally got one right.