Trump Derangement Syndrome

BREAKING: Latest Twitter Files Reveal DEEP, DEEP Coordination We Never Even Imagined

Are you freakin’ kidding me?

The latest #twitterfiles leak reveals Democrats totally knew their “tale of Russian bots” that they used to denounce the famous Devin Nunes report of their wrongdoing was totally fake.

Twitter reportedly made it clear to Democrats that there was absolutely no connection between Russian accounts and the (now proven, totally true) memo, but Democrats STILL went ahead with their narrative. They denounced Trump as a “Russian agent” and dismissed the report that unveiled the whole Trump-Russia investigation was a sham.

Journalist Matt Taibbi revealed that “Twitter officials were aghast, finding no evidence of Russian influence,” and shared an email in which Twitter executives appeared to inform the leaders of the Russia witch hunt, Adam Schiff and Dianne Feinstein, that the Twitter “has not identified any significant activity connected to Russia with respect to Tweets posting original content to this [#ReleaseTheMemo] hashtag.”

“The Nunes assertions would virtually all be verified in a report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz in December 2019,” Taibbi continued. “Nonetheless, national media in January and early February of 2018 denounced the Nunes report in oddly identical language, calling it a ‘joke,'” Taibbi continued.

That coordination of language may be the smoking gun, here. Media giants literally promoted words given to them by the government or a political party (AGAIN!) in attempt to sway public opinion. They wanted America to hate Trump.

Taibbi noted that, “Feinstein, Schiff, Blumenthal, and media members all pointed to the same source: the Hamilton 68 dashboard created by former FBI counterintelligence official Clint Watts, under the auspices of the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD).”

Like, seriously?

It’s this kind of thing that is absolutely destroying the credibility of every institution in this country.

We know for certain now that the FBI, the mainstream media, and social media tech giants LITERALLY WORKED TOGETHER to discredit the 100% totally true memo from Devin on illegal FISA surveillance of Trump when they KNEW the words they were saying were untrue.

And it wasn’t on accident!

They literally created the fake narrative and continued with it even when Twitter seemed to grow a consciounce and practically begged these high-powered libs to acknowledge that the fake narrative of Russian bots was, in fact, fake.

Did they listen to Twitter? NOPE. Did they listen to ANYONE? NOPE! They just ignored all the truth and continued to push their own agenda, which was to discredit the president and undermine the results of an honest election.

It’s honestly just a sad display of how low some people will stoop to push their own agenda – especially when their agenda totally sucks.

You can read everything revealed in this thread:

1. Gloria

January 13, 2023 at 10:32 am

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….🔥I highly recommend to everyone to apply…🔥

====►►► http://Www.SmartCash1.com

• Emily Johnson

January 13, 2023 at 12:16 pm

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

just Open This Website…..> https://www.Salarybez.com

2. http://Www.SmartJob1.Com

January 13, 2023 at 12:48 pm

They give me $285 an hour to finish work on an laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $29,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting
    The following link———————————————————————————————————————➤ http://Www.SmartJob1.Com

• Megan Jackson

January 21, 2023 at 9:10 am

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…
      :)AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://payfast247.blogspot.com/

3. Anna Richards

January 13, 2023 at 3:00 pm

I am making $90 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $16,000 a month by working on a laptop, that was truly astounding for me, she prescribed for me to attempt it simply.
    Everybody must try this job now by just using this website.. http://www.Payathome7.com

4. Carol Leyva

January 13, 2023 at 3:01 pm

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $95 however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
    That is what I do……….. http://Www.workstar24.com

5. Joe

January 13, 2023 at 3:47 pm

Dirty rotten criminals, can’t ever be trusted again.pure treachery from these commie dumbocraps.

6. Lisa Bennett

January 19, 2023 at 1:27 pm

I get paid over $120 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
    Here’s what I’ve been doing… https://xurl.es/ahtfx

7. Jamesdodia

January 26, 2023 at 5:29 pm

https://over-the-counter-drug.com/# over the counter anti nausea medication