News

BREAKING: WTF Did Mike Pence Do Wrong?

Looks like Mike Pence is trying to steal the spotlight from Joe Biden’s classified information debacle. The former VP, who swore on a stack of bibles (I assume) in November 2022 that he never took any documents home, has now conveniently DISCOVERED some classified documents in his Carmel, Indiana home.

The media is OUTRAGED!

But let’s not be fooled.

This is just a distraction tactic from the Democrats who are trying to shift the focus away from Joe Biden’s failure to properly handle classified information.

Pressure is on Mike Pence to come clean and give us all the juicy details on why he took those documents home. But if we’re gonna play that game, let’s not forget that Joe Biden should do the same.

We can’t just play this game of “pass the hot potato” with classified information.

So far, President Trump is standing by Pence with this statement posted on Truth social.

1. Gloria

January 25, 2023 at 10:19 am

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…
    Discover extra details by going following link……… http://Www.EarnCash7.com

• Michael Dennis

January 26, 2023 at 7:05 am

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

just Open This Website…..> https://www.Salarybez.com

2. Www.Salaryapp1.com

January 25, 2023 at 10:51 am

I make over 13,000 US dollars every month w0rking parttime. I paid attention to various people letting me know how a reasonable plan of money they might make on the web, so still up in the air to situate out. Indeed, it transformed into all real and it totally changed my life. Everyone should attempt this occupation presently simply by utilizing this

site…… http://Www.Salaryapp1.com

3. Anna Richards

January 25, 2023 at 12:00 pm

I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $16,000 a month by working on a laptop, that was truly astounding for me, she prescribed for me to attempt it simply.
    Everybody must try this job now by just using this website.. http://www.Payathome7.com

4. ROSE

January 25, 2023 at 1:02 pm

STOP THE SPAM.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP NEVER STOPS AMAZING WITH THE WORLD WITH THE STANDING BEHIND THE TRUTH.

5. Ed Butler

January 25, 2023 at 10:53 pm

Mike Pence is an honorable man! The Demonrats planted those Docs in his house!