The Las Vegas Golden Knights skated to victory over the Florida Panthers in the NHL Stanley Cup Final. It seems experience with actual ice or snow is not a relevant factor in creating a champion hockey team. The Golden Knights really trounced the Panthers in the final game with a 9-3 victory.
Here are some of the best reactions:
- The very real possibility out there in the Vegas desert that everyone could be dreaming
- This really cool drone footage of the thrilled team and the crowd moments after victory
- The absolutely unhinged (in a good way) thrill of this mic moment (and psychic revelation) from Jonathan Marchessault
- Jonathan Quick’s children congratulating him on the ice. NO YOU’RE CRYING!
- This bizarre take on Canadian supremacy that no one asked for. They may have come from there but they won in Las Vegas, U.S.A, son!
- Freemont street showing the world that it’s not only the strip that knows how to put on a good party
- The choir of fans outside the stadium ringing in the victory with a classic
- Samantha Rivera of CBS Miami knowing exactly how to handle herself in a hockey arena
- Whoever Cameron Hughes is and this reaction that I am now obsessed with
- This classic Vegas reference
- This crowd joyfully in touch with their musical roots
- Elvis was invoked all over the City and rightly so as it his victory
Congratulations to the team who not only played the best, but also has without a doubt the most entertaining hockey show of any team in the world. Go Golden Knights!