[WATCH] President Trump Addresses The Nation: ‘This may be the most important speech I’ve ever made’ – Free Press Fail

News

On Wednesday afternoon, President Trump gave one of the most important speeches of his presidency.

The most important speech, if you ask him.

He spoke directly to the people about the alleged fraud of the 2020 election and he didn’t hold back. He let America know this fight was far from over and that the reason for fighting is far bigger than his own political future.

“If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a county anymore,” he said.

He recapped the suspicious numbers in key swing states, detailed the media coverups, and suggested corruption or complicity from government officials.

President Trump on November 26, 2020

It’s clear the President believes the facts are on his side. He maintained that several swing state election results were called for Biden after large numbers of illegal votes skewed the count.

He said, “millions of votes were cast illegally in the swing states alone, and if that’s the case, the results of the individual swing states must be overturned and overturned immediately.”

He continued “we have in all swing states major infractions or outright fraud which is far more in numbers or votes than we need to overturn the results of a state.”

“As president I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States,” he declared. “That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege.”

Despite the media’s false characterization of the speech as a “rant,” the president maintained his cool and demonstrated his patriotism.

The full speech can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/376615900112093

1. Edward Durham

December 3, 2020 at 8:17 am

Need to do new election now, with military in control

2. CRAIG TILLMAN

December 3, 2020 at 9:39 am

As GIULIANI and TRUMP’S supporters rage insanely in court in Michigan and TRUMP making ‘lunatic’ speeches on “voter Fraud” conspiracy theories, America now must brace itself from ‘threats of a ‘coup’ by the Deranged DOMESTIC TERRORISTS Conservative Rights! With BIDEN doing what’s necessary to maintain some ‘sense of stability’ in AMERICA, without the ‘DEMOCRAT MAJORITY’ in the SENATE, he will have little chance of success. So, GEORGIA…give BIDEN WHAT HE NEEDS…VOTE FOR THE “DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES FOR THE SENATE”…In THE “RUNOFFS”!

3. Chuck

December 3, 2020 at 10:00 am

Please stop the ranting and raving about illegal votes. Social medias aren’t the place to undermine the democratic system. Argue and present your FACTS in a court of law. This ranting is farther dividing the country. If the election was rigged, the courts will easily rule non-void. Otherwise, get off your pot!

4. Russell Davis

December 3, 2020 at 10:33 am

Is there a url for this to download with the audio? I can’t get it from facebook and the only site I found on yt is too cowardly and bigoted to provide the audio.

5. Bill

December 3, 2020 at 11:18 am

The republican party wants help in giving money, from me , I have still never received any stimulus money’s and am on fixed income like the other 40 percent who haven’t gotten anything yet and I hear the new stimulus they are working on leaves us out once again and this will hurt the Republican Party and that’s what the democrats want. We all know that our president can use his powers and pay us and we don’t understand why he won’t. No money no help. The below is my correct address

6. Marlene Kavanaugh

December 3, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Some people should just concede and leave gracefully as politicians have done 8n the past and stop dragging our democracy thru the mud because of hurt feelings….He had 4 years to make good and did nothing to write home about….now we the people have spoken….now it’s time to give someone else a try….

7. psee

December 3, 2020 at 1:53 pm

This guy is living in a parallel universe. The election is over! Take it like a man, and not a snivelling cry-baby, and admit you’ve lost, Trump!

8. Ginny Rocco

December 3, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Do you want to solve who is president quickly. In all the swing states have another vote BUT only the people for Trump. Than we’ll see who wins. You could also have a Trump day vote and an only Biden vote day the next day. Problem solved and I hope Trump wins.

9. dan smith

December 3, 2020 at 2:49 pm

were is th e proof of these statements- no court as seen any- ?

10. Cana Wherms

December 3, 2020 at 4:10 pm

I just have to wonder what flavor Kool Aid they’re drinking in the White House today and whether or not they have their one way tickets to Jonesville,I mean Trumpville? I am not a religious man but I feel that I am a Christian. The Bible says that near the end there will be a False Prophet and an Anti-Christ. Do you suppose the False Prophet is Donald because he lies ALL THE TIME and his bed partner Putin is the Anti-Christ? Food for thought if any of you Republicans out there still have the ability to think on your own!

11. Michael Fuerst

December 3, 2020 at 6:50 pm

It is difficult for Trump to further embarrass himself, but this speech did just that

12. kevin b. smith

December 3, 2020 at 8:04 pm

How can you say “but he was speaking as a patriot”? During his tenure he has done his best to destroy or delegitimize the CIA, FBI, the Post Office, lower courts, the voting system
    (I have voted by mail for over 40 years!!)the military who he called “losers” and has run rampant over traditions of all kinds, and journalistic integrity giving status to Breitbart and Fox News. Firing anyone in disagreement—(I suppose that about covers Democratic) Patriot ? I think not!

13. KatRob9

December 3, 2020 at 8:07 pm

Despite all of President Trump’s efforts, the communist-leaning liberal democrat politicians, directed by their kosher masters have been working feverishly to destroy this country. I guess when the country suffers a worse fate than the Roman Empire, all these anti-american traitors all think there will be a place for them. The useful idiots will suffer the same fate as the traitors in the Soviet Union who assisted the murderous Bolsheviks, their fate was death! There is no shortage of shabbas goy (useful idiots) worldwide.

14. Jeff

December 3, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I was a Trump supporter, but now he’s just embarrassing himself. There’s no fraud. He needs to man up and accept defeat graciously and begin the transition. He’s wasting time and money. Honestly his behavior is disappointing.

15. robert corkrum

December 4, 2020 at 8:22 am

You,Prove you are just plain nutcases!!TRAMPS own justice dept,Homeland dept.and F.B.I. ,Republican govenors,Attorney General Barr(a TRAMP)owned backer have said TRAMP is a liar,and now you the King Of Fake NEWS!!!Next Elvis is Alive in Geprgia,and president Kennedy lives in France!!!I can’t wait…Oh I’ll unsuscribe to this UN AMERICAN B.S.