Did You Get Trump’s New Social Media App?
More and more conservative thinkers have been plagued with censorship on social media platforms including shutdown, shadowbanned and unnecessarily “fact-checked.” A few new more free-speech-friendly platforms have popped up like Rumble and Parlor – and both are doing well in their own right – but conservative social media users have been long awaiting the new platform that was hinted at in 2020 after the ~election.~
Now, the wish has come true!
Finally, President Trump is launching his own social media platform. Here’s what we know about it so far:
- It’s going to be called Truth Social
- Posts on the platform will be called “truths” much like posts on Twitter are called “tweets”
- It’s going to launch in early 2022 (the app store says its expected February, 2022)
- It is already available in the App store to order click here to get in line (or from your device’s app store)
- It will be run by a new company called Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG) who plans to become publicly traded
- TMTG will also offer a TMTG+ streaming service offering alternatives to current “woke” entertainment
- TMTG+ will be run by America’s Got Talent and Deal or No Deal producer, Scott St. John
Finally – we know it’s going to be awesome. Click here to pre-order and get ready for launch in 2022.