Videos

HYPOCRITE ALERT: Old Video Comes Back To Haunt Joe Biden

The ruling, when official, will return the right to regulate abortion to the states.

As a Senator, Biden argued for that… he must have forgotten!

1. Pingback: HYPOCRITE ALERT: Old Video Comes Back To Haunt Brain-Dead Biden | Joe Biden, our pro-choice “very Catholic” President has recently expressed his concern with the leaked Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade. The ruling, when official, will ret

2. Colleen

May 4, 2022 at 4:43 pm

Women are wearing shirts the bluntly says “I had an abortion”. There is no morality in this. They are proud that they had this procedure. This should be between the mother, father and God. Thant’s it.

3. suzanne carl

May 4, 2022 at 5:09 pm

Maybe you all should listen carefully. Just because he would not choose abortion as a personal belief doesn’t mean he would deny others the choice.

4. CATHEY

May 4, 2022 at 5:28 pm

THAT IS NOT BIDEN! THAT IS SOME ACTOR PLAYING HIM! I AM SO SICK OF THESE FAKE BIDENS.

5. mbr722

May 4, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Heavens above. Get it straight people. Biden is a hypocrite, a liar and a cheat! And if I want to wear a t-shirt that says I had two abortions that’s my right! And I am neither proud of it or sorry! MYOB

• Colleen

May 5, 2022 at 10:17 am

Joe Biden doesn’t know which way the wind is blowing. All I’m saying is there is no morality in strutting around proud to show you’ve had an abortion. I don’t care what you do behind closed doors, but don’t flaunt you loose morals in public. You need to talk to God about what you’ve done.

6. Joe

May 5, 2022 at 8:54 am

Old,senile,frail,puppet,dementia,joe can’t remember from one day to the next, what lie he has told,because that is all he ever does is lie.He is just a blithering,babling,nincompoop, that is out of touch with reality, and is a danger to all of us.He needs to be removed for total incompetency.

• Colleen

May 6, 2022 at 2:06 pm

Joe Biden does not know what HE believes, he only knows what he’s told to believe. He is an embarrassment to the American people.