Videos

WOAH! Nancy Pelosi Is In Taiwan And It’s Getting Scary Already

Nancy Pelosi arranged her own trip to Taiwan and China is MAD! When she announced her arrival this morning, there was an interesting reply to her tweet from China’s ambassador…

1. Pingback: WOAH! Nancy Pelosi Is In Taiwan And It’s Getting Scary Already | Nancy Pelosi arranged her own trip to Taiwan and Communist China is MAD! When she announced her arrival this morning, there was an interesting reply to her tweet from China’s ambassador

2. Joe

August 2, 2022 at 2:02 pm

Mayor bowser would like more illegals sent to her sanctuary city. If u can help please, send more busloads to DC, they will take care of u. Thank u.

3. Michael

August 2, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Keep sending those Busloads, lets make a deal with “AMTRAK” and double may even triple
    the loads the going to be all happy about it…!

4. Evelyn Eckhardt

August 2, 2022 at 3:13 pm

Does anyone really believe that Nancy arranged her own trip to Taiwan. Why and for what reason? She does not the power nor authority to make decisions for the USA. It must have been a compelling reason for her to buck the Chinese Govt. It will all come out eventually and she will lie her way out of it

5. rorico2473

August 2, 2022 at 3:30 pm

My last month check was for 11000 dollars… Everything I did was basic online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this office I found over the web and they paid me for it 95 bucks each hour… Attempt it yourself….
    🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
    HERE====)> https://salarybaar.com

6. Cheryl

August 2, 2022 at 10:01 pm

I hope China goes after her. The Americans prayers would be answered.

7. I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you postÖ

8. Gregory

August 3, 2022 at 9:23 am

This woman is 80 yrs old and is incapable to make decisions for America.

9. graliontorile

August 16, 2022 at 11:30 am

Great post. I am facing a couple of these problems.