Fake News

BREAKING: What the HECK Is Joe Biden DOING?!

This video is going viral for good reason. No one can tell WHY Biden made the decision to pass over this woman and hug literally everyone else. Some are assuming it has to do with race!

1. George

July 8, 2024 at 10:38 am

Someone should interview this girl. I would love to hear what she has to say 😉

• sarah

July 9, 2024 at 5:43 pm

Ev­­­er­­­yb­­­od­­­y c­­­an e­­­ar­­­n 250$+ da­­­il­­­y… Y­­­o­­­u c­­­an e­­­arn f­­­ro­­­m 6000-12000 a m­­­on­­­th o­­­r ev­­­en m­­­or­­­e if y­­­ou w­­­or­­­k a­­­s a­­­ fu­­­ll ti­­­me j­­­ob…I­­­t’s ea­­­sy, j­­­us­­­t fo­­­ll­­­ow in­­­str­­­ucti­­­ons o­­­n th­­­is pa­­­ge, re­­­ad i­­­t car­­­ef­­­u­­­l­­­ly f­­­ro­­­m st­­­ar­­­t t­­­o f­­­in­­­i­­­sh… I­­­t’s a fl­­­exi­­­b­­­l­­­e j­­­o­­­b b­­­u­­­t a g­­­o­­­o­­­d e­­­ar­­­n­­­i­­­ng o­­­pp­­­or­­­t­­­u­­­n­­­i­­­t­­­y.. g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­i­­­l thank you….. http://www.Workjoin7.com

2. Jean

July 8, 2024 at 11:47 am

I make up to $24 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $89h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now I am hoping I could help someone else out there by sharing this link.Try it, you won’t regret it!.

HERE→ http://www.get.salary7.com

3. Carol

July 8, 2024 at 1:11 pm

●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●
    Make $170 per hour. its very hard to find jobs nowadays. In this situation, you have access to a wealth of resources to help you with your working abilities. Be motivated to promote Thousands of works such as copy paste things through job boards and career ew-30 websites on internet

Just Take A Look At This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.pays77.com

4. Marilyn M. Wilder

July 8, 2024 at 5:17 pm

They give me $285 an hour to finish work on an laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting the

following link———————➤ http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com

5. George Brakey

July 8, 2024 at 6:12 pm

Biden should be removed for all the damage he and the democrats have done, open border, 13 troops killed and funding Iran and many more!!!

6. Donald

July 9, 2024 at 1:59 am

●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●

Just Take A Look At This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://Www.Join.Payathome9.com

7. Danika Schinner

July 9, 2024 at 8:15 am

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your site in internet explorer, would check this·IE still is the marketplace chief and a large element of other folks will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.

8. streameastweb

July 11, 2024 at 2:22 am

helloI really like your writing so a lot share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL I need an expert in this house to unravel my problem May be that is you Taking a look ahead to see you